A4 riso print on 216gsm warm white vellum paper
A riso printer is a stencil duplicator - kinda like a photo copier / screen print hybrid. The printer uses soy-based, vegetable inks and it creates prints that have a unique vintage aesthetic, think old school comic books, with small specks, lines and variations from print to print, meaning no two are the same. All elements combined creates my favourite style of print, a lush coloured, visibly layered, unique artwork.
SHIPPING INFORMATION AND HOLIDAY BREAK:
1. I print to order; print time is usually 5-10 working days
2. During the pandemic, Australia Post shipping times have become very delayed (4 days – 3 weeks) and unpredictable. I cannot promise to get you anything by a specific date nor supply you with an ETA.
3. ALL orders $50 and over will come with tracking.
4. ALL orders under $50 will not come with tracking and cannot be tracked/refunded if it goes missing. You can purchase tracking in the ‘Shipping’ category of the store.
5. Last orders for 2020 will be December the 11th and I’ll be reopening on the 18th of January.
6. You can still make purchases but they will not be processed until the 18th of January 2021.